Send me your tired, your salaried, your harried Chief Learning Officers (and other Talent Development Executives) so that I can collect data on the state of our industry — focusing on a practical science-of-learning perspective.
Areas Covered in this Research Effort:
- what is your organization asking of the learning function?
- how are your results measured? what matters to management?
- what are the key struggles for your learning units?
- research utilization — how utilized? who utilizes?
- current strengths of learning professionals.
- development needs of learning professionals
- sources of knowledge for these learning professionals.
- how does your organization deal with learning myths?
- how do you separate good information from bad?
- what vendors provide valuable research/data?
- what vendors provide training that is science-based?
- what do your learning units need to be most effective?
Organizations who contribute will be entitled to the full report. An executive summary will be available for free to others.
Send me names and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.