Update 2017: This Pilot has Concluded
Organizations Wanted to Pilot Leadership-Development Subscription Learning!!
I am looking for organizations who are interested in piloting subscription learning as a tool to aid in developing their managers and energizing their senior management’s strategic initiatives.
To read more about the benefits and possibilities for subscription learning and leadership development, read my article posted on the ATD (Association for Talent Development) website.
- Reinforce concepts learned to ensure remembering and application.
- Drive management behaviors through ongoing communications.
- Utilize the scientifically-verified spacing effect to boost learning.
- Enable dialogue between your senior leaders and your developing managers.
- Inculcate organizational values through scenario-based reflection.
- Prompt organizational initiatives through your management cadre.
- Engage in organizational learning, promoting cycles of reinforcement.
- Utilize and pilot test new technologies, boosting motivation.
- Utilize the power of subscription learning before your competitors do.
- Pilot efforts may face technical difficulties and unforeseen obstacles.
Why Will Thalheimer and Work-Learning Research, Inc.?
- Experienced leadership-development trainer
- Previously ran leadership-development product line (Leading for Business Results)
- Leader in the use of scenario-based questions
- Experienced in using subscription learning
- Devoted to evidence-based practices
- Extensive experience in practical use of learning research
- Employees have less and less time for long training sessions.
- More than ever training has to deliver on-the-job results.
- Learners demanding that learning come to them when they are mobile.
- Microlearning is the future of elearning and talent development.
- Because Work-Learning Research and Will Thalheimer are dedicated to subscription-learning — Will plans to write a book on it — we are offering substantial discounts for pilot organizations.
- Contact Will Thalheimer, PhD to arrange an online discussion of the possibilities.
- email: info AT worklearning DOT com
- phone: 617-718-0767