https://i0.wp.com/www.worklearning.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/bigstock-A-small-boy-playing-38736457.jpg?fit=900%2C658&ssl=1 658 900 Will Thalheimer https://www.worklearning.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Logo-2023-3-Horizontal-1030x406.png Will Thalheimer2015-05-05 09:27:342017-11-05 16:21:30Looking for Pilot Participants — Leadership Development
Looking for Pilot Participants — Leadership Development
Note: Pilot is Over… Post kept for historical reasons only…
Organizations Wanted to Pilot Leadership-Development Subscription Learning!!
I am looking for organizations who are interested in piloting subscription learning as a tool to aid in developing their managers and energizing their senior management’s strategic initiatives.
To read more about the benefits and possibilities for subscription learning and leadership development, read my article posted on the ATD (Association for Talent Development) website.
- Reinforce concepts learned to ensure remembering and application.
- Drive management behaviors through ongoing communications.
- Utilize the scientifically-verified spacing effect to boost learning.
- Enable dialogue between your senior leaders and your developing managers.
- Inculcate organizational values through scenario-based reflection.
- Prompt organizational initiatives through your management cadre.
- Engage in organizational learning, promoting cycles of reinforcement.
- Utilize and pilot test new technologies, boosting motivation.
- Utilize the power of subscription learning before your competitors do.
- Pilot efforts may face technical difficulties and unforeseen obstacles.
Why Will Thalheimer and Work-Learning Research, Inc.?
- Experienced leadership-development trainer
- Previously ran leadership-development product line (Leading for Business Results)
- Leader in the use of scenario-based questions
- Experienced in using subscription learning
- Devoted to evidence-based practices
- Extensive experience in practical use of learning research
- Subscription-learning tools are available.
- Mobile-learning is gaining traction.
- Substantial discounts for pilot organizations.
- Sorry, the pilot is over…