I’ve developed three separate several job aids in regards to learning measurement over the last few years, and I decided recently that 1 was enough, so I’ve integrated the wisdom from all three into one job aid, which I now make available to you for free.
This job aid has several advantages:
- It’s inspired by honest-to-goodness learning research.
- It fits onto one page.
- It provides a brief rationale for each point.
- It prompts users to audit their current practices.
- It prompts users to take action for improvement.
- It includes contact information for further inquiries.
- It covers critical measurement-design issues.
- It’s free.
Click here to download the job aid now.