It’s time for a change.
The Work-Learning Research Newsletter is becoming the Work-Learning Journal. In the short term, the content will consist of the same kind of pithy research-based commentary I’ve always aimed to deliver. In the long term, you’ll probably see some additions as well, but those plans will have to remain a secret for now.
The big change for the moment is the delivery mechanism. I’ll still send you an email reminder, but the content will now be contained in a blog-like format. This has several benefits:
- You can post your comments, so we can learn from each other.
- The content will remain where you can access it—online all the time.
- Others can link to it and share our intelligence far and wide.
- You can subscribe using your aggregator. If you don’t know what one is, you will within the next year or so.
- We can all learn about Web 2.0 and what it means for learning.
In addition to publishing a monthly newsletter, I’m going to write a blog as well. You can check out the beginnings of that effort at www.willatworklearning.com.
The Newsletter is dead. Long live the Work-Learning Journal.
By the way, if you’re not yet on one or more of our email-reminder mailing lists, you can subscribe at this location.