Work-Learning Research, to honor Will Thalheimer’s absence at ATD 2019, is offering conference attendees a small token of compensation for their inability to learn of our industry’s most innovative contributions in learning evaluation.
First, we provide links to some of Dr. Thalheimer’s most important writings on learning evaluation:
- Infographic about difficulties with learning evaluation.
- Thalheimer speaking at a different conference on two learning-evaluation innovations.
- Thalheimer being interviewed on LearningNews TV.
- Using the new evaluation model (LTEM) to credential your courses.
- Research on our industry’s use of learning metrics.
- The 54 most common mistakes in learning evaluation.
- Thalheimer conducts research on learning evaluation with the eLearning Guild.
- Donald Kirkpatrick did NOT create the Four-Level Model.
- LTEM (The Learning-Transfer Evaluation Model).
- Performance-Focused Smile Sheets (the book).
Yes, it is true! The above list does represent the most important body of work on learning evaluation done in decades. Yes! You would think a public-spirited organization might want to highlight this kind of work for their membership. You might wonder if Dr. Thalheimer has been struck down with some terrible affliction unable to travel to Washington, DC. Do not worry! Will lives and is healthy and is quietly spending this week in his office working to help our clients, putting in time advancing the field of workplace learning, and earnestly trying to resist (but obviously failing) the urge to throw fire bolts and deploy dragons.
For further compensation, we are offering ATD 2019 attendees (and all others) a free raffle ticket to win the following opportunities:
- One Free Registration to our Gold-Certification Course on Performance-Focused Smile Sheets (a freakin’ $425 value)!
- One 20% off Registration to the same!
- One 10% off Registration to the same!
- You must not be an employee, partner, contractor, or infantry commando of Work-Learning Research, Inc.
- You must add your name and correct contact information below between May 20-24, 2019.
- You must hope your name will be picked from the millions of entries we will certainly receive.
- You can learn more about the Gold-Certification Workshop by clicking here.